3. Create entries in personal workspaces
You can create entries directly in personal workspaces. But you can also perform a mass action in which an entry is inserted into each personal workspace of the desired project room.
Attention: These instructions assume that your ”My copies“ section is currently empty. Otherwise, make sure that ”My copies“ currently only contains entries that are meant to be transferred to personal workspaces by the mass action.
1. The best way to do this is to create an entry in your personal dashboard. You can access this in the bar at the top.
2. When the entry is saved and ready, click on ”Select action“ and then on ”Copy entry“. Now select the desired entry and confirm the selection with ”Execute action“.
3. Now go to the project room in whose person rooms the entry is to be inserted. Go to the ”Users“ section.
4. Under ”Select action“ select the option ”Copy clipboard to personal workspaces“. Select all users to whom the entry is to be made available and confirm with ”Perform action“.
Fig. 1: Paste clipboard into personal workspaces